Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Not Good For Me

The TV show Smallville is one of my guilty pleasures. More Buffy than Man (or Boy) of Steel, it still contains enough "inside baseball" references to excite the average comic book fan. Among them was the appearance this season of a character, dressed in orange and green, that swam faster than Clark, some guy named Arthur Curry. Those in the know immediately pegged him as Aquaman.

Looks like DC's favorite underwater son is getting his own TV show. The eco-warrior aspect of the character as he appeared on Smallville may send me running for the hills, but until then, anything that boosts a comic book character is good news for me - even if the last thing I need in my life is another guilty pleasure.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory