Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Where Do I Sign Up?

Thanks to Glenn Lucke at Common Grounds Online for the link to this funny, but truly sad video. Please go watch it, I'll wait.

What's wrong with this picture? Well, it's because this is generally what really happens. (HT: lameworldview)
You have no reason to fear in 2006! And The Sword of the King is a beautiful reminder of that promise! This sword is a replica of the sword of the legendary King Arthur and features:
  • Intricate detail throughout the handle and blade.
  • Two-tone antique copper- and gold-colored metal handle.
  • Polished stainless steel blade detailed with the cross of Christ.
  • Beautiful display board with wood grain finish and two gold-colored studs to hang the sword from.
  • A length of 37 inches.

Display this specially crafted sword in your home as a reminder that this is your year to walk in complete fearlessness, according to Isaiah 41:10!

Give just $41.10, as a statement of faith that you believe in Isaiah 41:10, and get the SWORD OF THE KING today!

Please use the form below to give your secure, online donation today.

Give away Super Bowl tickets and ponies? Never when there is a buck to be made - a profitable raffle for those things perhaps. What do these people think, God's house runs on faith?

Forgive me, I try and limit my sarcasm and cynicism for lesser posts, but I see things like this and I am just blown away. I get tempted to start turning over moneychanger's tables.
Ps 27:13-14 - I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD.
Sometimes all there is to read scripture and pray for faith.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory