Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Charity

The Gulf Coast remains ravaged. The rebuilding will take years. We cannot afford to let familiarity build inattentiveness. Never forget that Katrina affected not just NOLA, but the coast of Mississippi as well, and then there was Rita.

Mostly Cajun brings pictures of the Rita ravaged area.

Have you sent money lately? My church just sent a mission team. (I really wish I could have gone...) What has your done?

Why don't you start there, why don't you get active to get something happening in your church. If you church is already active, I am certain there is more that can be done. Need ideas? Leave a comment, I have plenty.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory