Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Have I Been Outdone?

In case you do not remember, I received a prize for designing this graphic in response to the coining of the phrase "Stuck on Stupid" by the general that was in charge of the military response to Hurricane Katrina. He did so in a marvelously funny press conference which Hugh Hewitt talked about for an entire program -- which is what got me named Hugh/Radioblogger's "Blog Of The Week."

But alas, I may have been outdone in the graphic representation of that phrase.

This landed in my inbox the other day. I am sure you recognize Jesse Jackson - but who is that with the idiot grin? - Cindy Sheehan!!!!!!!!! That's stupid stuck on stupid if ever it existed.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory