Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Losing Moderation

I am fairly moderate when it comes to immigration. I work with too many illegals on a daily basis here in southern California not to know that most are hard working people doing good things and contributing to the general welfare. Yes, all the bad things peope say are true, but like most bad things it's a minority. To my mind the illegal immigration issue is about 1) national security and 2) paperwork.

Having said that the demonstrations of this past weekend are going a long way to move my moderation on the issue to hardcore "kick 'em out" - of all the ungratful, unproductive, demand-something-for-nothing....

It dawned on me while thinking and reading about it - one of the big issues with mass deportation is the expense and effort of finding them all and transporting them to the border. Has it dawned on anyone besides me that those demonstrations would make that task relatively inexpensive?

Related Tags: , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory