Friday, March 31, 2006

 

True Banality

I never comment on the LATimes because, well, it's the LATimes, pointing out anything wrong in that paper is overstating the obvious. After Hugh Hewitt got through with Joel Stein a while back he sunk even lower than the paper was on its own. So when JPod over at the Corner described a piece of his as
THE DUMBEST OP-ED PIECE EVER WRITTEN
I had to take a look - here it is.
NONE OF YOU thought of calling? I mean, I could see if it was a small dinner party: You thought I wouldn't mesh well; you already had a smugly self-obsessed, attention-needy columnist, maybe Mickey Kaus ? I get it. But there were 500,000 of you at Saturday's pro-immigration rally downtown, more than 13% of the city's population, the largest gathering ever in L.A. This was a snub.
Let's see, we have one of the most important issues in the upcoming election cycle and this guy thinks it's your average LA party?

See, this is why I never read the LATimes - it leaves me speechless.

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory