Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Virtual Parenting

What's wrong with this picture?
Divorce put David List and his 2-year-old daughter on opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, and he worried that she would soon forget him.

She hasn't, though. List's divorce agreement guaranteed him "virtual visitation" - the chance to talk with his daughter through an Internet video connection - and he and Ruby Rose, now 5, usually connect at least twice a week. The chats sustain them in between their in-person visits, which come only a few times a year.
Not being a parent myself, I shouldn't speak, but if I were in his shoes, I'd be more worried about how she was raised than her image of me. Meaning maybe I'd need to stick around!

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory