Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Linkapalooza

Oh sure, you'll see me driving this soon. I don't care how "green" it is - a trucker would have me for supper.

Poor Hugh - the guy needs break every now and then.

The final frontier is cooler than it looks on TV.

Grab a hankie - cry a little, then pray that much harder for our men and women in uniform.

Because they have very fragile bones and pouring milk on them breaks them. There, I written a scientific theory, that's at least as plausible as some global warming theories.

I want to write this horror movie.

The very key word in this story is "uncertain."

Entirely for religious/mythological purposes - I'm certain of it. A planet of sinners just needs something that crawls on its belly.

Doesn't this mix religion and government too much?

You will know them by their fruits.

Praise the Lord! I was worried.

Talk about imposing an agenda!

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory