Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Linkin' Park

The Poison of Subjectivism, though not by C.S. Lewis.

Won't an obedient result, absent an acknowledgement of obedience, still in the end degenerate in to sin? I find what's linked here an effective apologetic - beauty = morality, but if we fail to find the attitude of obedience, haven't we really missed the point?

Reality is no fun.

Prepare to have your pocket picked.

Given the last two years of my life, this just honks me off. To borrow a phrase from the often irritating Michael Medved - I am not a victim.

A blogger in the making.

Good point!

Do not, I repeat DO NOT, screw this up.

So it's real? After all, two negatives makes a positive.

As the former Vice President of my homeowners association, I accept this post as proof of what I have known for years - they are the work of the devil.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory