Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

BIG HUGE ANOUNCEMENT

Last week's radio appearance has birthed a baby. In conjunction with the Hedgehog, we will be examining issues surrounding Mitt Romney's presidential campaign. Particularly issues that may arise from his Mormon faith.

Regular readers here know I am no Mormon, but then I am no Methodist either and I think Bush has worked out OK. My conviction is that Romney should be judged as a candidate on his character and stance on the issues, not his religious affiliation. I am not endorsing him yet by any means, I just want to see him get a fair shake and not be dismissed off-handedly.

The new blog, Article6blog, will be operate primarily off of question asked by the reader - please take a look and ask some questions!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory