Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Links For Moms, Well, At Least If They Are Interested In The Same Stuff I Am

Because mom's need to know what is happening in Afghanistan. It's a relly pretty country.

Because moms can exercise reason and know a supernatural God. Do you think this blog agrees?

Because there is one thing more important than Mom's today.

Because evry mother deserves to squirm a little on her day. (Hey, give me a break, at age 15, I took my mothere here for mother's day. I had a great time, her not so much.)

Why air travel on Mother's Day can be a problem.

Because moms should know what to expect at the PC(USA) General Assembly. The PC(USA) GA needs to read this.

A genuine problem for many moms. Thankfully none I know.

Because a lot of people, including some moms, are getting this topic wrong lately.

So, which is it? This or this? I know, ask you mom, I bet she can figure it out.

Beause I said I would link to it every day.

Related Tags:

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory