Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Lusious, Live Linkability

The second thing Arnold has gotten absolutely right. If only he could do that with staff.

Shields Up! RED ALERT - Phasers on maximum, Mr. Worf.

Great stuff - highly recommended.

Deep thoughts about Iran.

I know, but I'm not allowed to say.

Yeah, but they got it wrong.

Unfortunately, even the military has murderers, as we have seen before. It does not mean the military itself is corrupt, or breeds murderers somehow.

Not quite right, this is talking about liberal evangelicals - they are the minority. And we have enough trouble getting along as it is, we don;t need you confusing us.

To my friend Andrew every single person who has been in church life for a while feels like you do. (I should know - 20 years!) Your answers are no different than for married people - rely on the LORD!

Sounds like the Kobayashi Maru to me. You go James T.

The bloggy future.

Got to get me one o' these!

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory