Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Saturday Linkin In The Park...

...I think it was the fourth of July.

Ah, vagueness. Or avoiding the REAL point. Reasons why my PC(USA) will slip into meaninglessness instead of schism of reform.

Calico bear found. T.S. Eliot raised from dead to write book, Andrew Lloyd Weber starts writing. I'll take a nap.

Good attitude. Now write a post after you have actually served and let's see how it has changed.

When the joke writes itself.

Some of the best Russian news in a while.

THE message for Christian leadership. I may link to this every day for a week.

Which is much better than the converse.

The hills are alive with the sound of my wretching.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory