Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Finger Lickin' Links

My wife loes antique jewelry, but these are pretty ugly.

So, How do you feel about this?

Go ahead, make my day. How'd you like that staring down at you?

Been there, seen this, Laer makes a great point in his first paragraph.

Religious equivalency run amok. Christian evangelism to hasten the end times equals Ahmadinejad's desire to nuke Israel to achieve the same end? It requires actual stupidity not to see the difference.

I can think of 1001 uses for this. All of them will get me in trouble.

Mark Roberts keep slooking at PC(USA) and its recent debacle.

And here I have been told it's a pollutant.

Tony Snow v Helen Thomas - priceless.

If only we Presbyterians had problems like this. Sigh.

Ahem - Challies! - how to deal with Andrew Sullivan - and it's not declare his entire church apostate.

I tried these, it didn't heal faster. There's a sermon in this one, think about it - pastors that's a freebie from me to you.

Off color joke alert: No doubt his wife paid the settlement out of sheer joy. Sorry, it was just too easy.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory