Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

I Am Linkin Man

Ah Tim, I'd give the later careful consideration. Or better yet, maybe the fact that your writing is littered with subtle, and veiled to various degree, anti-Catholic bigotry (you know, like the post in question) would cause us to "misunderstand" you. Just try this on for size -- Please reconcile this:
I was not arguing that the Roman Catholic church is antichrist...
with this:
...secondarily, I wished to show that these people made some claims that were not wholly unjustified.
I mean all I can conclude is that if you are simply pointing out that others have upheld the contention, but that you think their having a point is only your secondary motivation, it doesn't count. Go figure.

On the good side Tim, I think the pope has been reading you.

Spider-man finally captured by a baddie.

You go Gov. Owens! Keep this up and think 2012 or 2016!

Why this is funny I'm not sure, but it is.

I'm bummed I didn't get to write a proposal.

Why this if this - and how come I don't lose weight when I take antibiotics?

Think Chesterton when you read this.

Bizarre headline of the day

We're gonna think it into oblivion.

I doubt it.

All shook up.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory