Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Sad To Be In PCUSA Today Links

Gen 9:16 - When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.

How do you talk? Apparently, I might be a redneck. (HT: BHT)

Blogs matter.

Flatulence in the news - see it's not necessarily a bad thing!

So what happened?

What will you do? - What shall I do?

Becasue when your butt mass is increasing exponetially while you are pretending to play sports, you want that perfect experience.

If it wasn't for the fact that I love my Episcopalian brethren, this would make me feel a bit better about being PC(USA) today.

OH NO! - We're all gonna die. Give me a break.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Speaking of flatulence, apparently the planet does it too.

Because some people cannot deal with reality - I Love London by the way.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory