Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

Saturday Links For Those Of Us That Have No Life and Therefore Blog and Read Blogs On The Weekend

Write your own political joke here. Only rule: It must be about a Democrat.

Explain to me again how this works? I haven't figured out how to do that.

As long as he doesn't aim at me.

This is headline news? It used to be we took care of the stupid people around us on our own.

See - all that time I have spent studying math and science is a good thing. Pope said so. I'm not a nerd, I'm holy!

I should have known
You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.
The Muppet Personality Test

(HT: Rev Bill)

No, It wasn't me. Neither was this - as far as you know.

If you are still bored with your Saturday, Play this game.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory