Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Tuesday Too Busy Links

The womb environment made me want to have sex with lots and lots of women - does NOT mean I do, will, or should.

Neato!

Because doing it in turmoil never works well.

I'm am sure many in the country would join my wife in saying the key word here is "display" - meaning captivity, in a cage, away from me.

This is bothersome - can't think that way. Shouldn't we be building disciples which is for, you know, eternity.

Read between the lines. An attempt to invoke the Endangered Species Act on behalf of commerce? That bit of law is horrific now - this could make it revolution producing.

My wife's favorite flower in my favorite color. - Kewl.

Science is getting way too big for its britches - no longer satisfied with calling people of faith irrational and stupid, now people that care about politics are too.

O come on! - We saw them int he 60's - remember the songe "Age of Aquarius"?

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory