Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

After The Fireworks -LINKS!

The right way.

An interesting take on the sonar controversy. Consider this - an organization whose sole purpose is to "break things and kill people" is forbidden from hurting animals. Forget the upside down priorities there and consider simply the selectivity. Smart weapons aren't that smart.

Fascinating Captain.

Becasue I've been there and like the place.

Sometimes you have to laugh.

How does this affect the '08 presidential election?

What price fame?

The "news" as only Pravda can cover it.

Why is this news? I worked on projects like this in the '70's. Do they just get a juvenile thrill from writing about feces? I know I do.

I agree.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory