Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Big Phat Links

Wait, I diseccted one of these in jr. high - they have NO BRAINS - doesn't it take brains to do this?

Agony, AGONY! I believe such things would be forbidden under the "cruel and unusual" clause of the US Constitution.

Things that make you go WOW!

Where Catholics and Evangelicals meet.

Why I will be standing in line at the Post Office today - all gifts proffered will be accepted.

This story is worthy of Pravda, but funnier, much funnier.

MSM attempts to divert attention from serious blogging.

This is a prophetic voice. Warning, I am serious here - and this is very challenging, read this only if you are very serious about your faith. BTW, this is applicable to far more than the specific situations he addresses.

What?!?!

Extremely important reading if you are serious about global warming - this involves real science and is not easy reading, put on your thinking cap.

Cute headline or arbitrary shot at Biblical belief? Somehow my money is on the later.

Confused animals take center stage! Somehow I think this guy is having a problem with the accents - I have some Irish friends that lived in Melbourne for a while, when their Aussie friends come for a visit, I spend the whole evening going, "What?" -- And this poor guy will be forever picking the lint from his teeth. How does a snake pick his teeth anyway?

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory