Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Hot July Links

The points here are endless, most importantly, sorting good influences from bad, questions os ecology and evolution mixed. Turns out the nature v nurture question is more than behavioral.

Man's awesome technology - struck down by jellyfish!? There is a sci-fi movie in this story.

Hazah!

Unquestionably the best illustration in the history of blogging.

I do love my BBQ ribs, but I doubt I can afford these.

Now that's talent. Pointless, useless talent, but unquestionably talent.

I told you they were going to try and regulate breathing. This is just ugly. Consider, fat people respire more, thus emit more CO2 - thus their "allotment" for other purposes will be lower forcing them into relative poverty. That's just one possible ramification.

Proof of the Genesis account?

Can some form of cloning - slavery and "Planet of the Apes" scenario - be far behind?

Can I go? Please, oh please, oh please!

Back in the '80's in one incident alone I forced a client (actually employer at the time) to scrap roughly 10 million dollars in material inventory becasue of possible dioxin contamination. Now look! Are you beginning to see why I am a bit skeptical on environmental "warnings"?

Now I need to go back to Hong Kong.

Not funny, nor surprising. It's become de riguer that the essence of "non-discrimination" is actuall reverse discrimination.

Where I would put my Batcave.

If you have diabetes, this story is way too sweet for you.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory