Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

I Lin, You Lin, We All Lin For Links!

I understand the point, but don't like the dichotomy. I'd rather come to see and experience God's love in confessing my sin.

News that should be politically liberating to President Bush, instead just looks omninous in the Isreal-lebanon crisis.

Speaking of which, the nay-sayers need to consider the strategery. I consider this definitive proof that military guys are a lot smarter than the rest of us.

Kewl!

Ah, nostalgic memories.

It's amazing we're alive.

Now, if I can teach it to blog.

Fascinating Captain.

This'll change that!

Having been on the Albanian border, and meeting many Albanians, they are lucky nothing happened.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory