Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

I'd Rather Be On The Links Links

Best reason to go to a small college. I will forvever be grateful to Butler University where the profs were committed to teaching first. When I reached the world I was far better prepared than those that graduated at the same time from the big reasearch universities in the State. Research universities only prepare you for research.

Comedians and talk-show hosts everywhere mourn.

If Jerry Springer was a lesser actor.

Obviously he'd been there for a while.

Neuhaus on immigration. - I agree the issue seemed to come from nowhere and it sems to be almost purely emotional. Nothing can happen until reason takes hold.

John Mark Reynolds on my favorite city in the UK!

I don't want to know.

About time!

Creepy Crawlie ALERT!

Creepie Crawlie ALERT II!

Sick or sin? That is the question.

Wise men say, "Only Fools Rush In."

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory