Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Road Links 3.0

I'm still in Denver...

Why I am grateful I was not in La Crosse last week...

When I was a Christian student, I had none...

Today the statehouse, tomorrow the White House...

Boy, that's a weight off Hillary Clinton's shoulders...

NEATO!

Mark Roberts keeps giving the good stuff on denominations...

Too bad none of it comes back...

Absolutely the saddest thing I have read by a Christian in a very long time...

Life imitates television, in the case Reno 911...

Ouch (HT: SmartChristian)

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong...Francis Crick is NOT the "mind behind the genetic code", I think that distinction would belong to the Intelligent Designer. Crick is at best the discoverer and partial decoder.

Oh yeah, these work...


Tragedy
... with much more tragedy to follow for the church.

Blue Suede Flippers?

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory