Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

Saturday Silly Links

From my understanding of the enginnering problems, this could bring the thing down.

In college, I actually performed tests to see what foods produced the worst smelling, and most flammable, well, you know. Turns out I could have published the results. All food combinations in my study concluded with "...and beer" - do you think that was involved in this story?

New Warnies - Definitely a silly Satuday Link.

You have to be from Indiana (like me) to get this joke. A peculiarity of the southern Indiana accent is to pronounce some words with an extra "r". For example - "Washington" is pronounced "Wershingtion."


courtesy RCP Blog

No, it's not funny, but it is a cartoon which is fair game for a Saturday and I think it says everythng I have to say about the current Middle East conflict.

Wait - I thought "animal rights protesters" were clowns?

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory