Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Sunday Linkin'

For starters - it is hotter than "the hinges" in SoCal this weekend - SEND ICE!

In my advancing middle age Few thing can provoke me to actual violence - this could. Some people just need to be hit - I don't care if they took it down.

Now this is an explosion!

Only a flesh wound to a genuine Viking.

This explains all those giant kilts attempting to conquer the world.

Why I refuse to watch television news.

I love these planes, and why the Air Force never gets it I don't understand. They had to pull WWII/Korean era prop planes out of mothballs for some missions in Vietnam - there is a role for slow and nothing does it better than an A-10.

I think there is a lesson for blogging in this post. We are "control freaks" by nature I think, or else we would not be doing somthing like this.

I haven't posted much on stem cell, but this post from Dadmanly will elicit one small comment.
Ends, in and of themselves, never justify the means. Our hearts can go out to childless couples, frustrated with their attempts at parenthood and the often Byzantine world of modern adoption. Nevertheless, look at the harm such well-intentioned medical manipulation has done.
Dadmanly is a friend, and I have never discussed this with him, but he just made my heart very happy through those words, they lie at the heart of why my wife and I never pursued in-vitro and a large part of why we remain childless.

A reason to have your eyeballs removed and poke needles through your eardrums.

Finally, cat-blogging that is worth it.

Finally, a gallery that says what I say about most of what passes for "art" these days. And it would be in Yellow Springs - that place is weird - I used to listen to their NPR station when I lived in Indiana, it was Twilght Zone time.

Before I read this some of these places were on my possible retirement list.

Independent evangelicalism takes Manhattan.

No, Duh.

This just hurts.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory