Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Back In Links

Do you see what's wrong with this picture? Let me spell it out - the jobs would be in control technology, whichc costs a lot, which might send the underlying businesses out of state or simply out of business, then where is all that job creation?

Blogging advice?

I think this qualifies as mixing politics and religion a little too much.

The wisdom continues

Amen!

Among the ugliest stories I have ever read.

Yes, let's do celebrate obsessive-compulsive anti-social behavior. An apologetic for same.

I think Scotty said it best - "Cap'n, I canna change the laws of physics."

Goooood Stuff.

Sadly, I lack the skill to parse this headline. Was he dead when they shot him, or did they shoot him to death?

Mandatory liberatarian weight comment. Mike Huckabee, governor of Arkansas has personally lost a little over 100 pounds. Good for him. Governor, I have personally lost quite a bit more than that, and I haven't made anyone else around me do so -- GET IT! The whole world does not have my problem.

Great perspective on global warming and church.

Not much fun in the links today.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory