Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Disco Links

Greenpeace is in the news, here and here. Did I ever tell you I own them? No, really, it's kind of a dog thing. They were staying in the same hotel I was at Chernobyl back in the day with this nice van that said "Greenpeace" on it in English and Russian. I came home late one night after a few and needed to do what has to be done after a few, and well, you get the picture.

Anecdotal, single season anything is evidence of nothing when it comes to global climatic trends.

Somethings amaze me, really amaze me. This is one of them - I found a link to a great article about the influence of political correctness on theoretical physics at Boar's Head Tavern.

An invention, the "field testing" of which, I would prefer not to be involved in.

The Radiers make a living being the bad boys of the NFL, and the best they can cite is 1967? I said that's sitting on your haunches and living off your reputation.

Somehow, I don't think they buck all that well.

I should be able to make a joke about this, but... They need to make the case, at least a little - what pollutants, what evidence is there of those particular pollutants causing that particular problem, what constitutes "extremely high levels," what tissue is it evident in? Get the idea?!

More Roberts on Presbyterian publishing.

Oooooh, sinister - a bureacracy screwed up, obviously evil is afoot.

Yes, because we are alarmist and skeptics, but not becasue there is a problem. There have alwasy been such zones in the oceans. Besides, It's hard to film a mediocre cable TV series at sea.

I am glad others share my skepticism. Speaking of which, this headline is irritating - they are not "Bush's" objections, they are the objections of a large percentage of the American people.

I'm sure it's true for the french ones.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory