Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

It Was One Of THOSE Days Links

My day started yesterday with my cat doing this to my hand. It's my fault (long story - holding her wrong - other cat appraoches, you get the picture) but that doesn't make typing any easier. Then after a hard day in the field working, I returned to my home office and the power was out - 'bout an hour; just enough to really screw up the end of the day paperwork, which, of course, in my hyper-tech sensitive state is impossible without power.

Thus there is no essay type post today. I know, it's no excuse, but hey, it's my blog. So, on to the links...

Another nail in the MSM coffin - Not to mention science in general. Too bad they will take a lot of people with them on the trip to fantasy land. This seems to hit just the right tone.

Speaking of global warming - here is evidence I can understand.

It's all about perspective - but how come there never seems to be a middle-ground perspective?

And to think, people used to think it was a problem when they tossed them in bars. Sounds like a pretty sturdy guy to me!

Danger! - Fat police at work.

If only there were video! In the meantime, this video needs to be released.

Apparently, I am in excellent company.

Thank you, but I'll find my own way. Confused? - remember the edict!

Who knew they ate? (Yes, same story, new headline, new wisecrack - deal with it.)

For that difficult commute.

The intensity of your desire to go to this event is probabaly a great measure of your geek quotient.

They did not talk to my wife. Besides - that would mean she got to hold the remote!

Gotta believe this is the ultimate oxymoron.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory