Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

It Was A Very Good Link

Worried about "theocracy" - then worry about this. Then remember, WE are fighting to preserve this fledgling democracy.

Holy Coast is looking at the erosion of term limits. In my experience, I'm not convinced they are the answer - they empower bureaucrats who are even less accountable than the elected officials. If we cannot come up with a way to limit bureaucratic power, I'm inclined to let them erode.

Gee, I would call this success, or at least well on the road to it.

Cool fun timewaster However, as The Corner notes when they link to it - a bit too useful?

Is this before or after the flight?

"Road rage" I understand, but McDonald's rage? The food's not that good.

Because some things just need to be known. Check the pop-up link. Is this the ultimate victory of marketing over product?

Playing God?

Do it so I can sleep vertically, then I'll be impressed.

Wait, I know - have them read the NYTimes?
The battle is not against faith, but against ignorance.
Cute catchphrase, but not quite - when I am as sure of evolution as I am of God, then we'll talk.

If it wasn;t for the fact that I am already seriously ugly, I might fiddle with this. (HT: pomomusings)

Snakes on the toilet.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory