Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

I've Got A Pig In The Ground And The Beer On Ice And All My Linkin' Friends Are Coming Over Tonight

I wonder what happens when the mood is, "This is a silly idea"?

If you are a blogger and you are not participating, you ought to be. Unexpressible gratitude to Dadmanly for pointing this out.

Some people int he former Soviet still do not get this whole capitalism thing. You need a product the people want.

Is this why everyone is moving to Arizona? Still awful hot for my taste.

Blame Bush I. An annual change of 0.00001% annually, completely impersceptable, save for instrumentation that did not exist 10 years ago.

Blame Bush II. Well, they don't yet, but somebody will - count on it.

Bloglines is currently undergoing a major upheaval and as such has at least temporarily eaten a number of the smegging things I was going to link to here. Now for extra credit, name the source of the term "smegging" (HINT: Television series not of American origin).

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory