Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Just You and Links

Did you ever read something and then have to read it again because you simply cannot believe what you saw? That was how I reacted to this. Few pop-science phenomena have been more thoroughly debunked than Paul Erlich's "Population Bomb" and yet, here we are again. Go figure.

The definition of gratitude.

I have to think it's the money. As politics now so often out strip the scientific reality (say global wamring or stem cells) I just have to believe people are chasing money. What else could motivate something like this?

I've had it with these *(&%&%$&^%#&^# snakes...well just about anywhere.

It's sad that this does not distress me that much. It's what I would expect from Ahnold at this point, and frankly, as Christians, if we truly believe what we say, we should nto be sucking up to the government teet that much.

Life imitates SNL.

Did you know? - You should.

Nothing will ever taste the same again.

Bonnie responds.

Bigotry or doctrinal preservation? I'm still wondering.

Kewl.

Where Democrats come from.

ABOMINATION!!!!!!!!! "French Elvis" indeed - "jumbo shrimp" makes more sense.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory