Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Kitty Kartoons

Have I ever shared with you that my wife and I have no life? Sometimes it seems that way, we try to disguise it, but we often fail. One of the ways I have tried to erect that screen of camouflage is to refuse to catblog. But my wife made no such pledge and has recently been drawing cartoons based on the life of our cats, one of whom is a very recent addition to the household.

For the record, if you lived here with these two, these would be very funny, they are remarkably true to character and often based on actual incidents. Only a few weeks publication in this space will tell us if anyone else cares.




Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory