Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Linkin' My Fingers To The Bone

When fighting to preserve worthy and good tradition, is disguise helpful?

I find this refreshing, very refreshing. Somehow, 500 years from now, I do not think people will be travelling the world to see what passes for modern church architecture, so you tell me, does that architecture serve as a witness?

Never have I been so grateful NOT to be from somewhere in my life. That's gonna leave a mark.

Godspeed

Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and may be my most favorite to visit ever, but once a year, they do go way off the deep end. I mean really lose their minds.

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes -- Attack of the stupid people.

This tickles me - immensely. Next time someone wants military money for something "useful"...

Truth IS stranger than fiction.

The path from 6-11 carbon count organic molecules to proteins and from proteins to actual sentient life is so long and so complicated that to discuss the possibilities of extraterrestial life based on such a discovery transcends fantasy and enters the realm of wishful thinking.

Bad idea. If anything we need to take the church out of religion, but really I think we need to just do both right.

Best global wamring post I've seen in a long time.

Open mouth, lose money - you gotta love it!

I gotta go here.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory