Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Linkin', Until I Can't Link No More

Amy Ridenour is far too patient with a letter writer. Even the strongest adherants of global warming talk in tenths of a degree - the human body is simply incapable of such sensory differentiation. I am reminded of Mark Twain who said:
Cold! If the thermometer had been an inch longer we'd all have frozen to death.
If you've ever been there, you saw this coming a mile away. They're a little short of funds for things like security and environmental protection of the object d'arte.

SEE! - I knew global warming was a good thing And, as it turns out, the Roman Church has a special blessing for this benefit thereof. I knew there was a reason I liked the Catholics.

From the Twilight Zone.

From someplace far more bizarre, and evil.

Speaking of "from other places", a woman that really is from Venus.

When Joe Carter is uninspired, he's funny. Now it turns out he is also environmentlly aware.

What could possibly go wrong?

I like the celebrity pastor point here, but in "real" churches, with atttribution, I don;t think there is anything wrong with a preacher using a sermon written by another - they sometimes have better things to do, like pastoral calling.

Ebay as MySpace. Here's a hint - MySPace is free.

Moral of this story - sweat now, or sweat more later. I on the othr hand will just get a bigger air conditioner. Give me a break!

The problem with Putin. It makes me cry - I love Russia so much, but it is simply endemically corrupt. The decent people are leaving in droves.

Smart real estate developers - Not so bright cops.

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory