Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Linkland

Godblogcon now set for October 26-28 - Be there or be square. I hear at least one the presenters is a genius, sheer genius! - Smirk!

Excellent POINT!

I can't believe I'm gonna write this, but it's official - Ray Nagin is a reverse-racist, can't-get-anything-done ass. His "leadership" has consisted of whining, pleading, begging and finger-pointing, he is the exemplar of everything that is wrong with a certain branch of liberal politics and he is just flat out a crying shame.

How do you "see" something that occurs over decades? But then that's the beauty of the issue isn't it? Spekaing of which - how come there is no mention of global warming in this article? Think about it...

I would imagine so, unless it was a very big pipe.

Too smart, too much time, and likely too much ale.

Gotta wonder which came first, the jam or the baby.

Funniest "true-life" headline I have read in ages. If you do not get the joke, please, I beg of you, seek help.

What? - now they think they're cats? What does a rat remember anyway?

Mark Roberts finishes up on the PC(USA) publishing debacle.

Anyone that's been there could have told you this. That is IF they remember.

Is it finally time? Please understand I inherited one of the finest 35mm SLR's ever produced from my grandfather, it's totally old school, but it is an unbeleivably marvelous camera, with huge sentimental value.

Obviously, he had a little too much one night and embarassed the other members. But the funniest line on the matter I've seen:
Will Mickey Mouse's dog have to be renamed "Neptune"?
I'm thinking Uranus would be better.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory