Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

So, Which One Is "The Weakest Link"?

In case you forgot why we are doing all this fighting and so forth. They want to kill large numbers of people in grotesque and spectacular ways.

Too close for comfort?

Take that! What do I think? I think ther is more truth in that quote than cynicism.

Got to get me one 'o these.

No comment - my mother is still alive and might read this - actually, I hope she does.

Making it all the easier for Batman to catch him. - Speaking of the Dark Knight Detective, any relation?

There are some places you should not venture with your pet.

"You are Number 6 - I am Number 2" (Yes, that's an obscure cultural reerence)

Well, they shouldn't have been driving to begin with. Fortunately, it appears the passengers survived.

That is until some jerk moves in and changes it.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory