Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

The Theme From Links

This is not a bad thing. This particular nation, perhaps above all others needs to take positive steps to preserve its religious heritage.

I really hate this law - and yet I'm liable to make a fortune off of it. California can cause your head to explode that way. See, these things only help the lawyers and consultants, and I'd rather earn an honest living.

Inspired by boredom or coutoure? You decide.

Anti-religous bigotry is ugly, very ugly. I thought in this country we needed evidence of a problem before a guy lost his job.

What happens when you release frozen salmon?

Brief global warming discussion surrounding a potenital Presidential candidate - part one -- part two. Part two is especially good at pointing out how some of the overheated misleading claims of global warming activists get started.

Paranoid? - this is for you.

I may hate myself for writing this, but given her teeth, I'd just call this a "giddy-up."

Way to go - Lowell

The problem with prophets - somtimes they're wrong.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory