Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Upside Thoughts On The News Of The Day

Of course, I am talking about this news as expanded here.

One:

IT DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!!

2) It originated in the UK. I love, very much, the other side of the "special relationship," but what we're doing seems to be working better.

3) They weren't trying to commandeer the aircraft - indicating we have that one figured out.

4) It did not involve snakes - though I think the movie lost some of its appeal today.

5) Maybe people will remember why we are doing all this stuff they think we don't need to do.

Six:

IT DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!!

UPDATE: I guess I'm not alone thinking about these things.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory