Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

Who Reads On A Saturday Links?

Apparently, we need separation of church and sports.

Given my love of Russian ecclesiastical architecture, this saddens me. Given that I have seen this building, these detailed pictures almost hurt.

There is something remarkably sad about this, despite its obvious humor.

Now I know what I am getting my wife for Christmas.

It's good to know some people are more stupid about their pets than we are.

A time waster that may make your hand hurt. If you are over 30, you may not be fast enough.

Proof: Stupid people exist.

Did I ever tell you I am well over 8 feet tall? However, in light of the story linked, could anyone explain the behavior of your average NBA player?

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory