Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Crikey! Links!

Faith, Hope, and Love - these three could change the world.

Because everything old is new again - Calvin and 'providence.'

I went there for a while, this might be an improvement on campus spiritual life.

Please ignore this and continuing being incredibly alarmed. After all, there are people to scare, and life numbing control to be exercised.

This device makes an odor ('odour' for those in the UK and down-under) based on music! So, what song will make the biggest stink? The mind boggles with possibilities - but my guess - Barbara Streisand!

Hey, I used that outline when I was doing Young Life!

Good Russians. -- Bad Russians (taste warning)

Speaking of Russians - I bet the sqeezings were more of a problem than the compresses themselves.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory