Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Frankly Scarlet, I Don't Give A Link

Boy, it sure is a good thing there are no dirty politics in California. Sometimes I hate this place. Captain Ed comments -- As does Laer.

Finally, a place I don't think I'd want to find a snake.

Serious consideration of what I acknowledge has become, though I find myself incredulous that it has, a serious issue. I guess when we have so much, we have to create a crisis where none exists.

What are you doing September 19? I hope whatever it is, you'll talk like a pirate.

There must be a fine line between "moderate" and "nutter" at the Examiner.

How not to do evangelism.

Fascinating - but it raises an interesting question to me. Can scientists even be said to have "a message"? Scientists simply seek reality - A message is what others make of it.

Kewl!

A LOTR musical? The very thought makes my ears bleed.

Karma or stupidity? I'm all for the later.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory