Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Links That Caught My Mouse

Confession: Remember those tests in school where you connected each item from a column of questions on the left with one item in a column of answers on the right? When I saw this post from Adrian Warnock, I wanted to make a column of bloggers and do that.

This honks me off - eating too much causes obesity - everything else is an excuse.

Mark Daniels on leadership. Good Stuff.

If Christian "environmentalists" want to help the poor, and the poor can least afford to upgrade home heating systems, etc - explain to me how this helps anything?

I like possum stew as much as the next redneck, but this is a bit much.

Some things I need.

Defining futility. (Think about it, it'll come to you.)

Fung Seui goes sub-atomic. I must comment that this is lousy science reporting, spectacle over truth.

The value of reading.

This troubles me. Science sucking at the government teat. God don't let this happen to the church.

Technology that matters - although I still prefer the singing bass.

Time to start saving my sheckles! WAY COOL!!!!!!!!! (HT: Buckspot)

This is fine - as long as they don't cut it.
Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory