Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Linkus Primus

Glory!

I think this is a special word for Godbloggers. I also really like the "little book" he starts off discussing.

I hereby deny any connection between this "church"/church website and actual Chritianity.

Climate Change food for thought. And even deeper questions.

Speaking of which - increased solar acitivty has nothing to do with global warming!? - won't be long and we'll hear global warming caused the solar activity!

Comic books need a good dose, and Miller is the uber-writer.

The world's smartest dog.

I'm not sure this was about smuggling - if you know what I mean.

I think a better punishment would be 40 hours of watching The Crocodile Hunter.

Bummer - They're not poisonous.

Apparently rocket science is not all that hard. (HT: In the Agora)

Way Kewl!

Where to part with money.

Apparently Chicagoans vote in Canada too!

That's it - Mike Tyson is banned from flying.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory