Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Monday Memed

Well, Catez left a comment and said I could

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?

After losing nearly 200 pounds in a little over 2 years, try EVERYTHING! Special treat - my wife's sugar cookies with home made butter cream frosting.

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?

Hotter than the hinges of hell, as only Southern California can be for those few weeks every summer. And yes I'd change it - those few weeks are my least favorite.

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?

Marvel or DC comics, looking for new wallpaper for my desktop. (HEY! it's the weekend!) Or, perhaps just work on my other blog.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?

Actually, I'm pretty content anywhere as long as I'm with my wife, and given how hard travel out of LA is on a holiday weekend, I think we are fine just where we are. But any other time, on the road, in my new car, in the American Southwest, wouldn't be bad - cruising, tunes, fast....

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?

Oh heavens NO! - I am quite content being me, just want to be me another 50-70 pounds lighter...

Who to tag? Rob -- Brad -- Matt (miss you buddy!) -- Rebecca - And anyone else that wants to play.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory