Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Saturday Linky Goodness

Dadmanly gets it when it comes to the Pope's recent Islamic comment kerfluffle. There is a certain humor to it, kind of like me saying, "I'm not fat."

Seriously, you need and expert for this?!

Now this I want to see on CSI!

Look out Lowell!!!!!!!! You're not gonna like this. That's my Article VI blogging partner, Lowell Brown, The Hedgehog.

"For some people, hearing voices in their heads is a positive experience," - Could it be because they're nuts?

Ugly cars -- Beautiful cars -- Drop-dead gorgeous car: (and it's all mine!)

I love corn, you have no idea how much I love corn, and yet, it appears to be an envirionmental problem. Becasue we can;t report on anything in a positive light, that would break the laws for journalism or some such nonsense.

Reason Number 1,234 as to why living here is very, very weird.

And you thought "dumb blond" was a sterotype - here is evidence to the contrary


Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory