Friday, October 27, 2006

 

I'm At GodBlogCon Links - Why Aren't You?

Behold a miracle - a story on severe weather in which the words "global warming" does not appear.

Look, real pollution, in Russia, involving nukes. Where is the political activism? Where the outrage? Unlike global warming, this is real and it is dangerous.

OMG, what if this happens again? Quick - form a PAC, protest, pass laws. collect taxes - PANIC!

I am not being sarcastic here, but because of air pollution regulation on bovine waste here in Southern California, this would be impossible. Think about it, then think about the wisdom of regulation.

I find this cool, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it's just boffo.

Beware the water gun nerd. They will make you very wet.

And while we are being wary - watch for the fish bomb.

Most people will laugh at this - I know a divorce that came from it. It's sad.

Sky cleanser!

You'll either laugh or you won't. I laughed, but I am sophmoric like that.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory