Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Linkburger in Paradise

Just too cool - pictures of the Mars Rover from the Mars Orbiter. Click the picture - see it big!

Justin Taylor on books that shaped Evangelicalism. The list is from CT an Justin takes some exception to the number one pick, which I agree with. But what about including a Yancey book anywhere on the list? Can you say "Conflict of Interest?"

Proof? - liberalism is its own religion.

I'll stick with the hiccups thank you!

More scientists using SciFi to describe what they accomplish and mostly misleading people.

The Twilight Zone exists.

I wanna go!

THE FOLLOWING MAY BE THE MOST VITALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU WILL EVER ENCOUNTER:


(HT: Buckspot)

I don't live there, I have never lived there, wouldn't know anything about it.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory