Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Off To GodBlogCon Links

And so the real reasons behind envrinonmental scare tactics are revealed - increasing the tax base. Remember this principle: Sin taxes are most easily accepted by the public, if you want to tax more, create a sin. When creating your sin, facts do not matter.

Speaking of which, tying weight to fuel consumption, now you have a sin in fuel consumption and obesity - double sin, double taxes. Meanwhile, genuine sin continues upabated; which gives me an idea - let's grant same-sex civil unions, but have the liscense cost $100K each! Now that's a sin tax!

I laughed when I read this remembering my tour o the UK where the guide pointed ou thte earthquake center of Great Britain with the largest recorded quake in the last couple of centrueis being 2.8. "Geologically suitable" indeed!

AMEN! to that.

How to make an astronomy nerd even nerdier - 3D glasses! But in a pinch, this merchandise will label you nerd, no problem. But if you are still not satisfied with your nerd status, just use math to take all the fun out of Halloween. Then you will not only be nerdy, but curmudgeonly.

Given how my phone has been ringing - I hope this trend holds.

Warehouse rage!

Marital bliss? -- Less so? Sometimes, poeple are just nuts, regardless of marital status.

Why I lost weight - I hated being a fire hazard.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory