Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Please Come To Boston For The Links

Thank God for men like this, pray for his family. Undoubtedly a CMH is in the offing, but it's not enough.

I'm off to Boston in a few hours to be "guest blogger" at this event thanks to the kind invitation of my host Joe Carter. Lots of connectivity - posting should be unaffected.

It might not have worked, but it was a nuke.

Try this in America! Sometimes, our mere 200 years of history seems measly.

There's a gay joke in here somewhere.

How come Bruce Lee never filmed this? But I'm betting Jackie Chan will.

As the scientists approached it beamed an intense radio signal to Jupiter. HAL was heard to say "Dave, is that you Dave?"

I wanna play! And unlike almost the entire rest of civilization, I've been to Gerlach, NV and know where it is. (Gold mine consulting thing...)

OK, I don't get it. Although, given the opportunity to mark my territory, I'd have shot a little broader.

I've been to China and observed first hand Chinese sanitation. I find this story completely unbelievable.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory